Saturday, July 28, 2012

3.8 A Mother's Goodbye

It's time for another edition of Pollination : Mission Statement

When we left off the middle child of the second generation, Antares, had just passed away. Cassiopeia woke up out of bed shortly after.


CASSI - Oh Tary! I'll miss you! I promise I'll see you soon!


CASSI - Oh . . . oops. Maybe sooner than I thought?

NOOOO CASSI! NOOOOOOOO! Don't go into the light!!! D: D: D:




Sensing the trouble, Six came running. And his worst fears were sadly confirmed, as it was time for his beloved mate to leave this world . . . and him.



SIX - Why are you just SITTING there?! Do something to fix it!

D: Awwweh, Six! I wish I could. D:


Bellatrix was also awake for this tragedy, and made her feelings known.

BELLATRIX - I just used the moodlet manager for my grief about Uncle Antares. :<


Grim came soon enough to do his thankless work. Why he keeps shoving his scythe through my walls, I'll never know.


CASSI - I've lived a full life, Grim. I'm ready.

SIX - *SOB!*

GRIM - WAIT! Nobody move . . . I think I just lost a contact lense . . . .


Goodbye Cassiopeia. You were a beautiful sim, inside and out, and I'll really miss you.


Six really made my heart melt when he went and found Bellatrix all on his own and consoled her autonomously. <3 Six. I don't care if your traits say you're Evil, you're awesome in my book.


Poor Comet was pretty heartbroken too, Cassi was her favorite sim in the house. Bellatrix tries to cheer her up by giving her a good flea scrubbing.


When Centarus woke up he was hit with a fresh wave of grief.


Then he whipped out the Moodlet Manager. He misses her, I promise. Just no need for the continuous boohooing.


That evening I sent Bellatrix out to one of Showtime's venues that I tried (somewhat unsuccessfully) to convert into a Dive Bar. I'm trying to raise her celebrity status for her job but it's been very slow going/nearly non-existent.


That's grabbing the bull by the horns, I guess . . . I think what amuses me most is the Bull's "WTF?!?!" expression . . .


See? Completely empty bar. The wall speakers don't work. No mixologist a the bar. FAIL, ugh.


After a little bit I finally had a couple sims stop by. One was Becky Lack (redhead firefighter) that was one of Bella's friends. And her cousin Spica's baby daddy is the guy with the black hair, Wylie.

BELLATRIX - Tell me how awesome I am.

BECKY - WAY awesome!

BELLATRIX - Yah. I know.


And then Bells decided it was time for her Adult birthday.


Becky was sure to cheer her on. Wylie . . . laughed. Yah, I wouldn't be pointing fingers there, Mr. black lipstick man.


Transition complete! She looks exactly the same, of course, plus a line or two around her mouth.


The mixologist finally decided to show up . . . wow, you're looking rough there sweetie. The tiara's a bit much, don't you think?


There we go, slimmed her down a smidge, new hair style and some tatts. Much better.


A shameless excuse to show off her back tattoo.


BELLATRIX - . . . did she just drop my drink?

Beggers can't be choosers, Bells.


I put a deep fryer in the back . . . yeah.


Back home Centarus decided it was time for his adult birthday as well.


Whoops, there goes the hair again. He looks exactly the same, too.


Later that night, somebody was haunting one of the outdoor lights . . .


CASSI!!! Yaaaaay, I didn't have to miss you for too long.


Six hurried over to give her an amorous hug, but she didn't want any of that. D: Poor Six!


Luckily after a compliment or two she was a lot more receptive.


Aaah, that's more like it. <3 Cassix 4evar


Have you missed seeing the babies so far? Because I have. Castor and Pollux have all their skills down, they're just waiting out the days til birthday time. 

CASTOR - Um, Poll? I don't think that goes there . . .

POLLUX - Nonsense! We muft confown Jewwy at evewy tuwrn!

CASTOR - . . . who the heck is Jerry?


The next night I plopped down some community clubs made by the awesome CK213. His Bridgeport P.U.R.E. is our first stop. 

Bellatrix actually brought Centarus along this time for some couples alone time together. I have no idea why she's crying inside the front door . . .


Here she is, trying to sweet-talk the bouncer into letting her into the VIP section. She was successful, not that it did her any good.


Centarus stayed downstairs, enjoying the bubble blower.


See? No mixologist on duty. (I think that was him a few screenshots ago, sitting on a bench -_- ) AND the speakers won't work, so no dancing. D:


The downstairs mixologist is on duty at least. Centarus forgot how to stand at the bar, unfortunately. This has been happening a lot lately in my games, sims walking THROUGH objects. Anyone else?


I sent Bellatrix down to get a drink too. I also fixed all the FX machines in the club. This side is the 'Ice' side, so they're all set to fog to help with the mood.

Unfortunately none of this has helped her celebrity at ALL. I finally broke down and plopped an entire family of sims in the town and assigned them all different celebrity levels and all of them in the acting career so Bellatrix can befriend them and gain points that way. She only had one co-worker anyway.


Back on the home lot, Seven and Bart decide to haunt together and at the same time, for once. Other than this epic tense stare-a-thon they didn't really do anything together, sadly.


Bellatrix and Centarus certainly don't have any problems in the affection department. I love how her flirting and making out ups her charisma skill, too. Lol


CASTOR - HNNNNGH!

POLLUX - Whoa, Cas. Easy there, buddy. You're gonna pull something . . .


Bellatrix is trying to fill the food-making void her mother left. With . . . varied results.


No dwelling on the failures, however, because it's BIRTHDAY TIME! Castor is the eldest, so he goes first. Grandpa Six cheers him on.


Then Six does the honors for Pollux.


I give you child-stage Castor Pollination! He rolled Mooch to go along with Neurotic Couch Potato. I thought a Snorlax t-shirt was quite fitting. Also, that expression is full of so much win I can't even describe it properly.


And also introducing child-stage Pollux Pollination! He rolled the trait Disciplined to go with his others, Genius Slob. I gave him the Oshwott shirt to keep with the Pokemon theme. ^_^

Quick, simultaneous twin choking! GO! Don't worry, they're both fine. They survived. :D


That's it for this installment! Join us next time to see what mischief the boys can get up to now that they're completely mobile. How will Six continue to deal with the loss of his mate? Will Bellatrix EVER get any more celebrity points? Come on back and find out! Til then, happy simming!

____________________

STATS TIME!

Generations - 4
LTWs Complete - 4
Portraits - 12
100,000 Simoleons Earned - 2
100,000 Aspiration Points Earned - 6
Skill Challenges Complete - 0

Total = 28 Points


4 comments:

  1. MY FEELS! T_____T;!

    Though I am talking to you about them RIGHT NAO, I still love them so much. And I am sad for ze Six, though I am happy Cassi is still around to haunt! And you know my thoughts on the twins, too adorable! I am not sure which one I will choose! :( I might have to eeny meeny miny mo it. ;P!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm right there with you, on both counts. It was sudden and painful for Cassi to go, but at least she came right back and Six got to say a proper goodbye. And omg, the twins. I'm so glad that I don't have to pick, I don't know if I could. -_-

      Delete
  2. Ahh, only discovered this last night, and I've caught up :3 I LOVE IT!! Seven is still my all time favorite. Will you be updating again soon? :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there's one more chapter after this one, :P This is still one of my main games that I play, but I can't really guarantee when the next update will happen. Just that it will eventually. Thanks for reading and commenting tho, glad you enjoyed! Seven is still one of my all-time favorite sims too. ^_^

      Delete