Saturday, July 21, 2012

3.7 Old Friends Return

GASP! It's a Pollination update!! I've actually had enough to update for quite a while, I've just been lazy. D: <--LAZY SIMMER

ANYway, let's not dwell on that, let's get right to it! Bellatrix was invited to Scorpius and Gemini's new home for a house party. This is the digs they're rocking now, not too shabby.


Gemini literally just gave birth a few hours ago to hers and Scorpius' second child, another son I named Bootes. Thanks to her career in military and maternity wear, her outfit's all discombobulated for a small bit.


BELLATRIX - She just put the baby on the floor! Babies don't go on the floor!

Relax, Bells. Autonomous houses run on different rules than legacy houses, I'm afraid. Bootes will be fine.


Their first born Arcturus is still around, too. Not terribly cheery at the moment, but he's alive and well which is the most important.


Once Gemini finally got her clothes and hair situated, she was quite excited to see Bellatrix had come to her party. Especially considering NO ONE ELSE did. Seriously, why do all the sims in my game fail at parties as hard as I do? Is it a reflection of me? Lol


Bellatrix stuck around for a little while and tried to give some attention to Arcturus, but as you can see from that sour face he wasn't terribly thrilled.


Back home elder Six is really getting into his new sculpting hobby.


Elsewhere in the world, Antares' daughter Spica's son Taurus has reached child stage. Another one that the Bart gene is strong in.


Centarus painted this beauty. I wanted to keep it, but he really needs to sell paintings to advance in his painter career. :<


Bellatrix is calling . . . somebody. I forget who, it's been too long. Might have been a few co-workers, trying to maintain what few friendships she has. I think there's a grand total of one or two other people in the acting career.


More exciting than that, however, is BIRTHDAY time for the twins! Bellatrix and Six pull simultaneous caking duty. Also, disregard Six's sour face. He's excited.


It took a moment, but Centarus and Cassiopeia soon joined in the celebration.


Introducing toddler Pollux! He has momma's skin, hair and purple eyes and POINTED EARS.


And introducing toddler Castor! He has daddy's skin, momma's hair and grandpa six's red eyes, and also POINTED EARS! I am excite.


Afterward our maid was sure to brush his teeth in the kitchen sink. Dude, wtf?

COWARDLY MAID - One can never be too careful with dental hygiene.


The twins soon departed to the nursery for some fun time. They got identical IF dolls, which I thought was cute. Their names escape me at the moment and I forgot to write them down. <-- FAIL. I'll have to get back to you on that.


Bellatrix gets Pollux started on his potty training.


Serious potty face is serious.


Meanwhile Centarus gets Castor situated as well. Simultaneous potty!


Gramma Cassi was on hand to help out with toddler skilling. Pollux looks so attentive, so cute!


Mama and Castor are hard at work learning how to do the walkies.


He didn't appreciate it when walkie-time was over, either. Stop that crying, mister, your plumbob is GREEN. I have photo evidence.


Nothing like some toy-time to distract the babies.


Genius Pollux enjoys his blocks.


Castor gets to enjoy the xylophone by default.


HAI BART!

BART - S'up.


I believe Centarus has maxed his painting skill, one half of his LTW. He gets to work practicing his writing instead.


I was suddenly getting piles of clothes on the floor and couldn't figure out why, since I didn't have any washing machines or laundry baskets. Then I realized Six was making a wooden one. LOL, funny.


Bellatrix earned enough LTHP to buy another motive mobile for the family, yay!


Scorpini's second-born Bootes became a toddler. SO CUTE *dies*


Arcturus has reached his childhood stage. He's channeling a lot of his father, I think.


COMET - What's up, peeps! Didja miss me?

YES!! You may have noticed that there's been a disturbing lack of Comet in the past few updates. I actually had to remove her from the household at one point because my game was lagging so bad. I was recently able to add her back in, however. WELCOME BACK COMET!


Cowardly Maid finally retired. Our replacement is quite excited to be working in the house of soon-to-be-famous actress, Bellatrix Pollination.


Speaking of actress, Bells is finally going back to work. Still an extra in the Orphan Annie production apparently.


Six and Cassiopeia send the long, smoldering gaze across the dining room . . .


The embrace . . .


The smoochies . . .


The inevitable outcome. ^_~ Gotta stay young at heart.


COMET - Hey look, I found a diamond. 

Wow, nice.


COMET - And then I found a pink one.

O_o Wow . . .


Comet, sweetie, you're not supposed to be on the furniture. You have your own puppy bed . . .

COMET - How can you say no to this face? *epic pout face*

. . . I can't. -_-


Centarus tries his hand at teaching Castor to talk. Cas doesn't look terribly enthused.


Mom takes over while dad has a breakfast break.

BELLATRIX - When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much . . .

CASTOR - . . . fascinating.

O_O!


Antares has recently been cheating death, as he managed to knock up his recent girlfriend Karen with a seriously late-in-life baby. Grim's been chased away twice now while waiting for her arrival. That day finally came, and I introduce you to his final child, Polaris Pollination.


Orion's late-in-life baby Deneb has reached Young Adult status.


Evil sims get a special joy out of the chainsaw needed for ice sculpting, I think. Six always revs it up and cackles maniacally . . .


It's times like these that I wish ice sculptures didn't melt (without the skill challenge reward). I'd love to have an ice toilet.


POLLUX - Come, brother! Join me in enjoying these building blocks of awesomeness.

CASTOR - Hm, I dunno . . . I guess.


CASTOR - Like THIS?!?!?!

POLLUX - LOL, no. Fail.


With the birth of his final child, Antares was finally ready to move on to the other side. Good-bye Antares, you were an awesomely crazy sim.

After the appropriate amount of mourning (a few minutes) Bellatrix zapped herself and her mom with the moodlet manager. I'm not sorry.


That's it for this installment, hope you enjoyed! Join us next time for more alien madness! Until then, happy simming!

_______________________

STATS TIME!

Generations - 4
LTWs Complete - 4
Portraits - 12
100,000 Simoleons Earned - 2
100,000 Aspiration Points Earned - 6
Skill Challenges Complete - 0

Total = 28 Points

4 comments:

  1. Yaay! I missed the Pollinations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed them too. :D Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. BUHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >:E I missed them too Lynn, but you already know this! I am leaving you some love because this family is amazing... and not just because I made that smexy Centarus LOL! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *huuuuuuuugz* Thank you hon. :D And yesh, Centarus is quite the smexy beast . . . ^_~

      Delete